Disruptive Technologies to Co-create, Co-produce and Co-manage Open Public Services along with Citizens
Government bodies institutions and organizations such as municipal councils and non-governmental organizations are increasingly using websites, apps and other digital resources to engage citizens in policymaking and public decision-making. However, most of these public participation forums are used to a limited extent for practical purposes. That is the starting point of the CO3 project.
- Información adicional
- Información del vendedor
- Más productos
In this course, students will familiarize themselves with the basics of the disrupted technologies (blockchain, augmented reality, geolocated social network, interactive democracy tools) and gamification, used in a case study, and they will have access to use some of these technologies.
CO3 project is a European funded project in which 10 partners in 5 countries are working together. CO3 is a participative and interdisciplinary project proposal that involves in its consortium: LINKS Foundation (Italy), Municipality City of Athens via DAEM (Greece), OpenLab Athens (Greece), University of Torino (Italy), Geomotion Games (Spain), Municipality of Torino (Italy), FlexiGuided GmbH (Germany), I. R. I. (France), Ape Unit (Germany), and Universitat de Vic (Spain), like Academic Partner.
Course registration allows you to view the content free of charge and complete the assessment activities.
The acquisition of the Certificate of Completion is optional and will be available within the course.
Duration: 26 hours of study
Start: 22nd November 2021
End: 19th December 2021
- The subject is addressed to all. There is no previous knowledge required. It is recommended to have a medium level of knowledge of English language (B1 – as in “Common European Framework of Reference for Languages”), which means to have both reading comprehension and writing skills. It will be required to read and understand texts, to see and listen to videos, and to pass written assignments or exams (tests).
- Show main characteristics of disruptive technologies: blockchain, augmented reality, geolocated social network, liquid democracy tools.
- Show main characteristics of gamification and co-creation.
- Communicate the benefits of disruptive technologies and gamification and co-creation, in public services.
- Module 1-What is CO3 project. CO3 aims at assessing the benefits and risks of disruptive technologies in the co-creation, co-production and co-management of public services with citizens as Public Administration’s partners. Author: Guido Boella
- Module 2- First Life. A civic social network based on a virtual map that facilitates cooperation. This allows creating a dynamic interaction by proximity because of the connection of users in the same region. Author: Claudio Schifanella
- Module 3-Augmented Reality. Augmented reality is one of the biggest technology trends right now. Is the technology that expands our physical world, adding layers of digital information onto it. Author: Pau Yañez
- Module 4-Interactive democracy. Interactive Democracy is an umbrella term that encompasses a variety of approaches to make collective decision-making processes more engaging and responsive. Authors: Jan Behrens, Axel Kistner, Andreas Nitsche, Björn Swierczek
- Module 5-Blockchain. Blockchain is a distributed ledger technology that records, and updates data based on a decentralized system. The records are interconnected by a digital digest of the previous blocks. Author: Diego Di Caro
- Module 6-Gamification. Gamification is finding a growing application in several public services such as education or healthcare. One of the goals is to engage users as active players through micro-actions. Author: Ruth S. Contreras
- Module 7-Co-Design. Co-design is a powerful method to bring into design teams and process real users. We can find co-design applied in many areas, adopted as a mechanism to enable innovation. Author:Antonella Frisiello
- Module 8- Pilot 1: Athens. CO3 pilots the technologies’ ecosystem of in three sites. Athens, is one of them. Authors:Dimitra Tsakanika, Ilia Christantoni
- Module 9- Pilot 2: Turin. CO3 pilots the technologies’ ecosystem of in three sites. Turin, is one of them. Authors: Vittorio Luigi Bianco, Michela Pollone
- Module 10- Pilot 3: Paris. CO3 pilots the technologies’ ecosystem of in three sites. Paris, is one of them. Authors: Giacomo Gilmozzi, Vincent Puig
- Glossary. Alphabetical list of terms related to CO3 project with the definitions for those terms.
|Ruth S. Contreras
Researcher and lecturer at University of Vic. Coordinator of a work package of the “CO3 project, Digital disruptive technologies to co-create, co-produce and co-manage public services along with citizens” funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020. Co-founder of the Observatory of Communication, Video Games and Entertainment (OCVE) – INCOM, founded by Autonomous University of Barcelona and University of Vic.
Información del vendedor
- ¡Aún no se han encontrado valoraciones!